Saturday, September 3, 2011

From This Moment On by Bella Andre

This is the second book in Bella's Sullivan Family series. This book can be read as a stand alone. The story starts out with our hero Marcus walking in on his girlfriend having sex with someone else. After words were exchange and the end of two year relationship, Marcus decides that he needs a one-night stand with no strings attached. Enter our heroine Nicola (Nico) a famous singer who is just getting over a bad relationship. She decides that she might as well live up to her "reputation" and goes looking for a one-night stand. After meeting in a club and deciding to hook-up they end up at Marcus's brother's house. One the way Nicola falls asleep and Marcus is taken by her beauty. The next morning she asks him for another night. Instead they both get more. At this point I do not want to give away what happens -- I have to say that I read this book in one night and I really enjoyed it. Both Nicola and Marcus have "baggage" that they both must overcome. The eleven year age difference did not bother me. Marcus fighting his feelings for Nicola and Nicola putting her heart on the line and learning to trust again. The sex scenes between the two sizzle when these two are together. What really tugged at my heart is the way that Marcus won Nicola back. I look forward to reading more books on the Sullivan clan and I can't wait for Gabe's story. I purchase this book from All Romance eBooks. ****** My thoughts on this book. I also read it in one day and really enjoyed it. I loved Marcus in the first book and really wanted to know more about him. I felt a little sorry for him and knew he needed somebody better in his life. Well, he got it with Nicola.
There were so many good parts in this book, and the sex is hot. I did not have a issue with the age difference, and I got a little made at Nicola pushing him away because of who she is. And I love how Marcus is such a support for his family, and the one part when they are all having lunch and his mother tells him she is happy he found someone more important to him then his family. I loved how Marcus won Nicola back.
All I can say is I loved the first book, I loved the second book and now I can't wait for the third book which is Gabe's story. Debra

No comments: