Sunday, October 2, 2011

What's on your reading list?

Can you believe that it’s already October? If my kids were still little, we would be knee deep in costumes, picking out the perfect candy treats to hand out, and  trying to convince them that no, the dogs really don’t want to go trick or treating!  In honor of fall, I gave the blog a new look, and thought it would be fun to do a post about what we want to read, rather than what we have read.

So, in honor of fall, along with a little *sniffle* now that the kids are away at college, all I need to focus on at the moment is what will be the next book I pick up. Yeah, it’s a tough thing to do, I know!  These past few months have been reading heaven! So many great new books have come out that it’s hard to decide what I will read next. Honestly, with the chilly nights, it’s so nice to curl up with a nice fuzzy blanket or a dog, and read to my hearts’content.

What new books have gotten your attention? First off for me is the new JD Robb, New York to Dallas. I plan to devote a few days this week just on this book. Another fellow reader over on the RT Boards suggested romantic suspense by Terry Odell, so I managed to lay my hands on four of her books that I plan to get at soon. Bella Riley,aka: Bella Andre, has a new book out entitled Home Sweet Home that kicks off her Emerald Lake series. Other favorites that I have waiting for me are by authors Linda Howard, Susan Mallery, Jane Graves, Marie Force, Janelle Denison, Shannon McKenna, Cherry Adair, Maya Banks, Louisa Edwards, and Christy Reece to name a few.

Seriously, reading wise these have been some of the best new release months in recent memory! What books have caught your eye, and are waiting for you to pick them up?

Hi Everyone! It's me Danielle -- I'm looking forward to reading Bride For A Night by Rosemary Rogers. I can't wait to read Diana Palmer's new book Wyoming Tough, Night after Night by Janelle Dennison, Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis, Holly Lane by Toni Blake and Because of You by new author Jessica Scott. And when Scandalous Desires comes out by Elizabeth Hoyt I won't be answering the phone or making dinner that day.

No comments: