Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mistress of Pleasure by Delilah Marville

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book and read it...I was not disappointed. For her debut book --- Delilah had me in stitches; I never laughed so hard in all my life when reading some of the scenes. The sexual tension between Edmund and Maybelle was so well written you could just feel it. The sex scenes were well written. Edmund's mother the Duchess was so down to earth and ruled her son with a firm but loving hand....I loved the way Edmund listen to his mother. Maybelle's grandmere was a woman before her time. Get comfy on your couch or favorite reading chair and kick back and enjoy a light-hearted funny read. I can't wait to read Hawksford story next. I'm looking forward to reading more books by her.

No comments: