Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The beginning of something new.....

Dani had this wonderful idea - let's start a blog!  Yes Dani, sounds like great fun.  Sooo....6 hours later, we finally have a blog!  I'm not sure right now I have the mental fortitude to make much sense, so I am saving my first reviews for another day.  Someone told me this site was the most user friendly for creating a blog, and it is, but it just takes time.  No now we feel we are ready to go, and can tweak as necessary.  


What Dani and I do is read - a lot!  So we thought we would share our thoughts and our love of books.  I have been reading for 35 years, with a few years off when my kids were younger.  My favorite genres are contemporary romance and romantic suspense, but I will read some paranormals too.  Historicals, a few a year.  I also love to cross stitch, garden, spend time with my kids when they come home from college, and my 3 dogs.  My husband is an avid golfer, so in the summertime I have a lot of time to myself to read!  


This blog doesn't have to be all about books.  As I said, I love to cross stitch and share with fellow stitchers.   Most of our dogs are rescues, and we do some work with Retrieve a Golden of MN.  Annie and Milo both came to us through RAGOM, and I enjoy getting together with our local bunch when we have meet and greets.  


Welcome to anyone that would like to join us out here in the blogospere!
Teri

3 comments:

Jan Jaffe said...

Love It Dani

Jan Jaffe said...

Teri and Deb also!! Love it

Teri P said...

Thanks so much Jan! Having this blog is a lot of fun, and provides a fun forum to talk books, which is what we do best! So happy you have joined us.
Teri