Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A big hello from Dani!

Yes, I was the person who twisted Teri's arm in starting this blog. Thank you Teri for figuring this blog out. A little about me -- I've been reading books all my life -- from Nancy Drew to when I was a child to John Jakes, Margaret Truman and Ed McBain. But I have to admit it was when The Flame and The Flower by Kathleen E Woodiwiss that started me on a love affair with romance. Until a few years ago I lived in Chicago now I'm out in one of the burbs. I'm married and have two very spoiled cats. I love shopping, reading and talking on the phone. I love historicals, contemporaries and romantic suspense.

3 comments:

Teri P said...

Who can forget the Flame and the Flower? My first bodice ripper was Steve and Ginny, from Sweet Savage Love. Maybe that was the start of my historical downfall - all those great books from the late 70's and early 80's are hard to beat!

Danielle said...

I still reread Sweet Savage Love every year!

Debra V said...

They sure don't write them like they used to!! I loved The Flame and the Flower, just reread it last year with a few other oldies but goodies!! When ever I am in a slump I go back to my oldies!!